Our Class

ABCs of 4th Grade

Click HERE to view the ABCs.

Our Students:

21 students- 11 girls & 10 boys

Special Classes:

Fourth grade is on a five day rotation for special classes.

Each day, these special classes will be held from 8:20-9:10.

Monday:  Art

Tuesday: Music

Wednesday: PE

Thursday: Library

Friday: Kid’s Club

Lunch:

Lunch time for our class will be 11:57 to 12:17.

Recess:

Afternoon: 1:40 to 2:10

Stay-Tuned:

Ask your child what he or she is studying, and look in the “Take Home Folder” every night. This folder is where you will find the newsletters, weekly agenda, and notes that are sent home, as well as any homework that needs to be completed. My weekly newsletter will help you keep up with important happenings in our classroom. Please sign your child’s agenda sheet each Friday so I know you have seen it. I will also send home progress reports or make phone calls if I feel that your child is not progressing as expected.

Ask Questions:

If you have any concerns or are wondering why something is happening, please feel free to call or email me at any time. I welcome all concerns, ideas, and feedback that affect your child or our classroom. If something is not working, I am more than willing to talk. I welcome all feedback.

Homework:

You should expect that your child will have some type of homework every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Their homework should be in their “Take Home Folder” and this folder will go home everyday. I encourage you to set up with your child a scheduled time for homework each day. Students should be able to do most assignments independently, but do help if it is completely necessary. If you notice that your child is not able to do an assignment on his or her own, please send a note or jot a note to me on the assignment. I will contact you if your child is falling behind or turning in poor work.

End of the day routine:

If your child will be going home differently than how they normally do, PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE (not an email….I may not get it in time) or call the office.